- Who Represents Me? Who is eligible to vote?
- Are you registered to vote?
- Where do you vote?
- Voting in Minnesota: What you can expect
Need to register? Use the On Line Voter Registration Application
Candidate Filing Information
2018 Campaign Reports
- Affidavit of Candidacy
- Address of Residence Form *Only needed if you select "My residence address is to be classified as private data" on the Affadavit of Candidacy.
- Affidavit of Withdrawal Form
- Campaign Report Certification of Filing
- Campaign Financial Report
Campaign Signage Regulations
In an effort to treat all political candidates consistently and fairly, the City of Hastings administers a process to enforce State regulations related to the placement of signs in City right-of-way and City property. The rules apply to political campaign signs for all candidates, regardless of whether they are seeking school, City, county, state or federal offices.
Consistent with the laws of the State of Minnesota, campaign, private and commercial signs are not allowed in the following locations:
- MnDOT's Letter to Candidates
- MnDOT's Information On Signs in Right of Way
- Dakota County's Fair Campaign Practices
Absentee Voting Information
Work at the Polling Place as an Election Judge
Postings and Publications