Daily Admission Fees
|12 - 5 p.m.||After 5:00 p.m.|
|Under 12 months||FREE||FREE|
|Over 42" tall||$7.50||$5.00|
|Under 42" tall||$5.75||$5.00|
|Tuesday & Thursday||$5.00||$5.00*|
Hours of Operation
|CLOSED for 2020 SEASON|
|Mondays||12 - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesdays||12 - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesdays||12 - 7 p.m.|
|Thursdays||12 - 5 p.m.|
|Fridays||12 - 7 p.m.|
|Saturdays||12 - 7 p.m.|
|Sundays*||12 - 5 p.m.|
*Floatie Fest Sundays
- Every Sunday from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. swimmers can bring in flotation devices that are not allowed during normal swim including rafts, balls, and toys.
Tons of Tots
- Daycare providers, preschool programs, or parents of children 5 years old and under will have exclusive use of the zero depth area prior to open swim time.
- Only the shallow portion of the zero depth area will be available during this time.
- The large slide, drop slide, diving board and lap pool will be closed.
- Lifeguards will be on duty.
- Requirements: All children 5 years and younger.
- Adult supervision is required and adults must be in the water with their children.
- Tons of Tots participants will be required to leave the facility through the South gate and re-enter, if desired, at noon for regular open swim with a hand stamp.
- Purchase gift cards at the HFAC during open hours of operation.
- To purchase gift cards when the HFAC is closed for the season contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 651-480-6175.
- The balance on gift cards carry over to the following year.
- Gift cards must be presented each time you want to use it to make a purchase.
- The Hastings Family Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost or stolen cards and gift cards, including the funds remaining on the card, will NOT be replaced.