Yard Waste/Demo Drop-Off Site
425 31st Street E (Enter off Commerce Drive)
Minnesota Coaches Inc. parking lot
The yard waste drop-off is for residents of Hastings only. You must provide a valid driver's license with a City of Hastings address. Please call 651-459-1887 with any questions.
This service is for residential use only. No commercial debris accepted.
The following may be disposed of:
- Grass, leaf, and brush drop-off is free. (Must be in a compostable paper bag or the container must be emptied and removed from the site. NO LOOSE MATERIALS ACCEPTED.)
- Pumpkins are accepted; please remove wax; no painted pumpkins.
- Brush is accepted at no charge, but a bundle must not exceed 4 feet in length, 3 inches in diameter, or be heavier than 40 pounds.
- Construction material is $25.00 per cubic yard - $25.00 minimum (lumber, concrete, roofing, drywall, etc.)
- Used motor oil: No charge
- Christmas trees: No Charge (place Trees on your curb and they will be picked up on your scheduled pick up day at no additional charge to Hastings Residents). 2020 Trees will be picked up week of January 6 - January 10th
|DROP OFF SITE HOURS|
|April 1-30 (weather permitting)||Saturday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||3:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|May 1-Sept 30||Saturday||8:00 am - 12 Noon|
|Wednesday||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Oct 1-Nov 23 (weather permitting)||Saturday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|