Property Maintenance Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Reporting property maintenance or nuisance concerns can be difficult, especially if it concerns a neighbor. Residents who are uncomfortable discussing concerns with a neighbor or who have a neglected vacant home in their neighborhood, can call the Code Enforcement Division at 651-480-2376 or use our online Service Request tool to report property maintenance issues.