- Summer 2016 was the City of Hastings inaugural year hosting programs and events at the new Rotary Pavilion
- The pavilion was donated by the Hastings Rotary Club and is operated by the City of Hastings Parks and Recreation Department.
- Paige Marschall Bigler, Recreation Programming Specialist, manages this facility. Please contact her with questions at 651-480-6182 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Rotary Pavilion at Levee Park is available for private rentals or events.
- Reservations are taken beginning on the first Monday of the Calendar year.
- To reserve the Rotary Pavilion for your private event whether it is a birthday party, graduation party, family reunion, community event or special event please review the Park Rental Form fill out the information and send to the Parks and Recreation office.
The application can be sent in the following options.
Postal Mail: Parks and Recreation, 920 W. 10th Street, Hastings, MN 55033
In Person: Parks and Recreation, 920 W. 10th Street, Hastings, MN 55033
Any questions regarding the application or rental availability can be directed to 651-480-6182 or email@example.com
2020 Calendar of Events Coming SOON!
Music in the Park Movies in the Park