This volunteer program provides the opportunity to assist in keeping our parks and trails as beautiful and safe as possible. The Adopt-A-Park program is a good way for your organization, business, or group to become actively involved with the community and show your civic pride!
Parks and trails are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis. The Adopt-A-Park group agrees to a minimum two-year commitment and will clean up their adopted park or trail segment three times a year; preferably spring, summer, and fall. The Parks & Recreation Department will provide free trash bags and pick up full bags. For more information on volunteering, please check out our informational brochure.
Thank you to our current Adopt-A-Park participants:
- 319 Crew - Tuttle Park & South Pines Park
- Ardent Mills - Cannon Park & Old Mill Park
- Boy Scout Troop 23 - Pleasant Park
- Cub Scout Pack 278 - Conzemius Park
- Cub Scout Pack 444 - Lake Isabel Park
- Edina Realty - Roadside Park
- Eagle Bluffs Neighbors - Eagle Bluff Park
- Featherstone Ponding Basin - Mike & Jamie Bombardier Family
- Girl Scout Troop 57894 - Dakota Hills Park
- Good Neighbors 4-H Club - Lions Park
- Hastings Area Rotary Club - Vermillion Falls Park
- Hastings Fire Dept. Relief Association - River Flats
- Hastings Hawks - Veterans Athletic Complex
- Hastings & Prescott Girl Scouts - Crestview Park
- Lions Park Neighbors - Lions Park Trail
- Merchants Bank - The LeDuc
- Minnesota Veterans Home - ConAgra Park
- MOMS Club of Hastings - Westwood Park
- Moms on the Run - Jaycee Park
- Mrs. Glazier’s 3rd Grade Class - Tierney Park
- Our Savior's Lutheran Church - Levee Park, Olivers Grove Park & Depot Park
- Regina Hospital - Wallin Park & Wilson Park
- Rivertown Lions Club - Greten Park
- The Butch & Karleen Peine Family - Cari Park
- The Cadwell Family - CP Adams Park
- The Caneff Family - Pioneer Park
- The Crisp Family - Jaycee Park Trail & Lake Rebecca
- The Neuharth Family - Riverwood Park
- Levee Park Garden Beds
- Rosemary Ponding Basin
- Sunny Acres Park
How Do I Get Involved?
To get involved, simply contact the Parks & Recreation Department at (651) 480-6175 to see which parks are available and submit an application form.
Attention Current Volunteers...
We would like to remind you to please inform Hastings Parks & Recreation when you have completed a cleanup of a park. In this way, we will be able to remove the trash you've collected and you will be sure to have your efforts recognized. You may call us at (651) 480-6175 or send an e-mail to email@example.com