Special Assessments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special Assessments

All special assessments are certified by the Finance Department to the County Auditor’s office. This includes special assessments from street and utility projects, unpaid water bills, unpaid tree and weed bills, and deferred water/sewer repair hookups.

To obtain a payoff figure or a pending amount please submit a request here or call 651-480-2354.

Outstanding balance information is also available on the County's website.  Enter the property address, and then choose "Tax Facts".

If there are questions pertaining to a current year’s road construction project, visit the City of Hastings Public Works department webpage.