Online & Remote City Services
City Services Online - By Department
(Department titles listed in Alphabetical order)
- Apply for permits that do not require plan review: siding, roofing, electrical, furnace, air conditioning, water heaters, etc.
- Obtain pdf applications to mail or email in. We can accept payments over the phone.
- Schedule inspections by calling. They are being done on a case by case basis. We are requesting 24 hour notice for inspections so we are able to plan accordingly.
- City Hall Drop Box, M-F 8-4:30
- drop off permits/plans/payment
- Pick up permits
- Pick up paper copies of applications
- Utility Billing: Pay your bill online, or drop in the City Hall drop box
- Ambulance billing: Pay your bill online
- Special Assessment payments
Business and special event licensing is available online.
Parks and Recreation Department
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 651-480-6195
- Contact 651-480-6182 to pay your outstanding Arena Invoice via Credit Card. Staff will email a receipt of payment.
Submit Forms and Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-480-6179
- Swimming Lesson Registration Opens Online April 3rd
- View the Swimming Lesson Registration Form to find classes
- Submit your Season Pass OR Punch Card Form and beat the lines this summer
- Submit a Birthday Party Reservation Form to celebrate at the Aquatic Center
- Submit your Group Reservation Form
- Submit an After Hours Rental Form
Submit Forms and Questions to email@example.com or 651-480-6181
Sign up for an Adult Softball League
- Sign up for an Adult Volleyball League
- Submit an Athletic Field Rental Form
- Submit a Tournament Reservation Form
- Park or Party Wagon Rental
- Submit your Park Rental Form or Party Wagon Reservation Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-480-6182 to check availability. Not sure what park you’re interested in reserving? View our Park Shelter List. Credit Card payments can be taken over the phone or checks can be mailed along with your form.
- View the Hastings Parks and Trails Map to plan your run, walk or bike ride.
- Interested in the Adopt a Park Program? Submit your Adopt a Park Application or contact 651-480-6182 to learn more.
- Interested in the Memorial Bench and Tree Program? Contact 651-489-6178 or email@example.com
- Report a Park or Trail Maintenance Issue or contact 651-480-6178
- Apply for the Parks and Recreation Internship
To file a police report online, go to: https://hastings.prophoenix.com/
Forms to request the following services can be found online at www.hastingsmn.gov/HPD or by calling 651-480-2300.
- Request a copy of a police or accident report
- Apply for a dog license
- Apply for a gun permit
- Register or Renew your Alarm
For any other police related questions or assistance, call 651-480-2300, email firstname.lastname@example.org