Yard Waste/Demo Drop-Off Site
425 31st Street E (Enter off Commerce Drive)
Minnesota Coaches Inc. parking lot
The yard waste drop-off is for residents of Hastings only. You must provide a valid driver's license with a City of Hastings address. Please call 651-459-1887 with any questions.
This service is for residential use only. No commercial debris accepted.
The following may be disposed of:
- Grass, leaf, and brush drop-off is free. (Must be in a compostable paper bag or the container must be emptied and removed from the site. NO LOOSE MATERIALS ACCEPTED.)
- Pumpkins are accepted; please remove wax; no painted pumpkins.
- Brush is accepted at no charge, but a bundle must not exceed 4 feet in length, 3 inches in diameter, or be heavier than 40 pounds.
- Construction material is $20.00 per cubic yard - $20.00 minimum (lumber, concrete, roofing, drywall, etc.)
- Used motor oil: No charge
- Christmas trees: No Charge (place Trees on your curb and they will be picked up on your scheduled pick up day at no additional charge to Hastings Residents).
|DROP OFF SITE HOURS|
|April 1-30 (weather permitting)||Saturday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||3:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|May 1-Sept 30||Saturday||8:00 am - 12 Noon|
|Wednesday||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Oct 1-Nov 13 (weather permitting)||Saturday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|