Advertisement for Bids - Historic City Hall Masonry Restoration
Bids due by 28-June-2018 02:00 PM
The City of Hastings is seeking bids from qualified firms to provide all labor, materials, equipment, and supplies to perform the following work for the Hastings City Hall Masonry Restoration
1. Restoration of exterior masonry walls.
2. Restoration of exterior limestone steps.
3. Installation of heat tape in the gutters and downspouts.
4. Cleaning of brick masonry (Alternate #1).
5. Excavate, repoint, and waterproof foundation (Alternate #2).
There will be a non-mandatory pre-bid meeting for all interested parties on June 20, 2018 at 2:00 PM local Time. Meet at the south door of the City Hall.
Bids must be received by Justin Fortney at the Hastings City Hall no later than 2:00 P.M. Local Time, on June 28, 2018
Quest Construction Data Network website and searching for project# 5811126 for project updates and addenda.